Please note: I am not currently accepting new therapy clients at this time as my practice is full, but there are other ways to work with me! You can go here to be the first to know about my new workshops, online courses, and therapy openings.
Individual therapy may be for you if:
- You are interested in exploring your early attachment to your caregivers and want to learn more about how those experiences impact what you bring to relationships
- You are noticing challenges in maintaining calm with your children and feel easily triggered or frustrated regularly
- You are experiencing major life transitions, including:
- changes in your job
- the beginning or ending of a relationship, doubts about your relationship, challenges connecting with others in deep and meaningful ways
- shifts in your gender identity and/or sexuality
- growing your family
- transitioning to parenthood and wondering if you might have postpartum depression, anxiety, or OCD
- a difficult and/or traumatic birth
- a diagnosis of a chronic or acute illness
Couples therapy may be for you if:
- You are noticing significant tension, resentment, and ongoing challenges in your relationship
- You feel like you and your partner are on different pages with regards to parenting
- You have both worked to try to figure out what's happening in your relationship, but you still aren't able to get on track
- Your partner is willing to attend sessions with you and devote time and energy to repairing your connection
Therapy is an investment in yourself and your family. The scarcity of childcare is a very real challenge for most families. In order to get the most out of your sessions, I encourage individuals and couples to come alone to session and devote their time to the work and to each other to move through the process more quickly and efficiently. Babies in arms are welcome!
**I also offer online therapy sessions for residents of North Carolina utilizing a HIPPA-compliant, confidential teletherapy platform.