a 4-week virtual group experience
We all have relationship patterns. Some of them, we pride ourselves on: how thoughtful we are, how we check on our friends and family, how we prioritize what's important. We also have patterns we aren't fond of: how we shut down when we become overwhelmed, how we get so anxious when we are away from our partner, how we cut and run when the relationship starts feeling more intense. These patterns shape our relationships and our lives and can determine the level of joy, connection, and love we are able to experience every day.
How do you want to look back on your relationships and connection with others?
Here's the amazing news: having an awareness of our patterns can change EVERYTHING. When we develop awareness, that's when we can start to shift things in a way that will really make a difference in our relationships. When we have a framework for understanding our behaviors and needs, we can communicate more clearly with our partners and help them understand exactly why we do what we do. From there, we can start to change our behaviors and show up as our very best selves for the people we love the most.
One thing we know for sure is that we are wired to connect with each other. Our brains have developed to be in relationship with other people. Having the support and accountability of a group of people who are doing the same work can make all the difference in our success. Sometimes when we are working to make changes in our lives, we find that the people we usually rely on aren't able to offer support because they aren't fully on board with what we're doing. It can feel lonely when what we really need is support.
That's why I created this group. In my work as a clinician and a human, I have learned how critical understanding these patterns is to creating healthy, fulfilling, and joyful relationships with all of the important people in my life. Understanding this information and learning how to apply it in real-time has increased authenticity and connection in my life and deepened my relationships. I want the same for you.
what will it mean to explore my attachment patterns?
In this group, we will:
- Connect over a weekly group call using technology that allows us to see each other's faces and get to know each other virtually
- Utilize attachment theory, prompts, and information to facilitate growth and learning to improve our current relationships
- Communicate our progress between sessions in a private facebook group where I will check in and offer support throughout the week
- Complete individual exploration activities between sessions so we can process through our discoveries on our calls
- Hold space, support, and witness each other as we learn about ourselves and deepen our understanding of our relational patterns
- I will be right here to support you in learning about yourself and offer suggestions, challenges, and insight to help you get the most of out your experience
who is this group for?
- This group is for people of any gender, age, sexual orientation, race or background to apply an attachment lens to their relationships, gain a better understanding of their patterns, and create a plan to improve how they show up in relationships. A very basic understanding of attachment is helpful (which you can get here).
- This group will be most supportive for people who are committed to exploring their relationship patterns and feel ready to make changes in their lives.
how much does it cost?
- The total cost for the 4 week group is $159. This includes weekly calls, prompts and worksheets between calls, and a private facebook group where you can connect with other participants and continue the work.
- Space is this group is limited to 8 people in order to create a safe, intimate experience for all participants.
when does the group take place?
- The 75 minute group calls happen on Tuesday evenings at 7pm EST on June 5, June 12, June 19, and June 26
What if i have questions?
- If you have ANY questions about the group, please reach out to me! I would love to hear from you and help you decide if the group is right for you. You can use the contact form or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.